Caramelized Butter Chicken
This honey butter chicken is mind-blowingly delicious. Crazy quick. And easy to make in under half an hour. It's also a visual stunner, with its caramelized sauce coating every crumb of succulent tender meat.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp butter divided
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into bite-size pieces
- salt and pepper
- 2 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Fresh parsley finely chopped, for garnish
- Heat oil and butter in a large pan over high heat.
- When the butter is melted, pour in the chicken. Add salt and pepper, then cook until browned.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and honey to a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Stir in the vinegar and cook until the vinegar is evaporated and the mixture is a little thickened.
- Once you brown the chicken, remove it from the heat. Mashed potatoes go well with chicken, and a little bit of drizzle on top will tone down the richness of the sauce. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.